Monday, May 24, 2010
Dear all AAV1 students:
Offer letter will be release by this week maybe on Wednesday (24.05.2010). Please get your offer letter from SSH office (Block W, 1st floor) between 8:30a.m. to 5:00p.m..
Saturday, May 22, 2010
If you want to get the PDF file AAV1 Timetable, please leave a comment here.
NOTE: The new timetable will be post later.
All latest update, information, course announcements, class replacements and other info for Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication (Advertising) will be continue posting on this blog. Please visit the blog (http://sshdav.blogspot.com) regularly for latest update.
Attention all AAV1 students:
For those who interested and comfirmed continue to Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication (Advertising) Year One, we have received notes for AHMC 4004 Communication Theories and AHMC 4016 Communication Research Methods to photostate. Both notes are the lecture notes and course outline. To confirm the number of copy to photostate, please leave a comment with your name here (http://sshdav.blogspot.com/2010/05/course-announcement.html#comments) so that we know how many copy to photostate. Money will be collect when you get your notes in the class.
Please leave your comment by 23.05.2010 (Sunday) before 11:30p.m..
For students who not leave their name here, they will not get the notes and have to photostate it from their classmates themselves.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Those who are interested in taking part in the V-Award competition, please take note of the requirements and categories below:
1. TWO award categories for DAV students
a. Advertising Campaign
b. Print Advertising
2. There will be NO specific topic or theme are required (students are free to submit any artwork from the above categories)
3. Students are allowed to hand in previous assignments art works or create new art works as entries.
4. These categories are only for DAV students to take part.
5. All art work must be submitted before 2nd APRIL 2010 (Week 6, Friday)
6. All art work submitted to DAV Programme Coordinator – Chai Hui Leng from DAV2 C1.
For any enquiry regarding this, please contact CHAI HUI LENG (012-4346286), or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
DAV PROGAMME COORDINATOR
CHAI HUI LENG (DAV2 C1)
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Committee members tomorrow (23rd Feb 2010) 2pm be in college 4 meeting, miss Serene will mail/sms all the venue. Spread message! =)
Monday, December 28, 2009
Dear DAV2 students,
Here is the timetable for January 2010 Examination Timetable. Please download it as reference.
January 2010 Examination Timetable [Resit] 2Good luck in your revision.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Guys of DAV2, tomorrow 2-4 at DK C, MTA Lecture -.-
Thursday, December 17, 2009
On behalf of DAV2 students, we were requesting the postpone due date for M.T.A. assignment 3 from the moderator of management office yesterday.
As spoken to the moderator, a positive feedback from the person-in-charge, saying that it is good to postpone the due date, because we believe that THE STUDENTS OF DAV2 CAN PRODUCE A HIGHER QUALITY OF WORK, IF GIVEN MORE TIME TO THEM.
So, the details are as below:
- 28/12/09, Monday, between 6pm-7pm, pass it to John (course rep) atDKABD.
- LATE SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Lecturers will check through all works. For those failed final work will be given 2nd chance to touch-up the work, but to be fair to other sudents, few marks will be deducted.
- 2nd submission of re-touch up assignments, the due date is 31/12/09, between5.30pm to 7.30pm.
Students, we successfully debate with the moderator of the above mentioned matter, hope you all will pay more effort in your assignment 3.
Thank you and good luck!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
In order to boost up your marks for assignment two (animation logo), kindly follow the steps as below:
1. As per attached, a proper USE THE GIVEN COVER PAGE FOR ASSIGNMENT TWO. has given,
2. After cover page, 2ND THING IS YOUR SKETCHES.
3. Then, 3RD THING IS APPENDIX. Which includes the URL of the searched website (your tutorial, sound source, idea development and so on).
4. Last, STAPPLE well the COVER PAGE, SKETCHES & APPENDIX, put IT TOGETHER WITH THE CD WORKING FILE, INTO AN ENVELOPE.
A proper arrangement of assignment may able to help you get more marks, JUST DO IT...
Any problem, may email me, thx!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Hi, I'm Shalyn from Advanced Diploma in Public Relations year 2. Next week, our course together with Advanced Diploma in Media Studies year 2 are organizing an event called 'SSH 10th anniversary celebration'. we are in-charge of advertising booth and one of our activity will be a public talk from 95% Academy. This talk will bring beneficial towards the students from Advertising course as it prepares you the knowledge regarding the future field in advertising as well as some guidelines of the inspiring ideas in advertising field.
Here's a description of the talk:
Date: 15th December 2009 (Tuesday)
Venue: DK4 (near canteen 1)
Title: “Inspiring Ideas in Advertising”Some of today's best ads are not even ads! We've compiled some of the most awesome stuff that's being done around the world, the stuff that made us go 'wow', and you'll get to view all this in one mind blowing afternoon
Lim Chee Chiaw : Head of Creative, 95% The Advertising Academy.
At the age of 22, he started his own advertising agency called CC+J Adhaus, an affiliated member of the 4As. He had clients such as Maxis, Streamyx, Prudential Insurance and Calstro under his belt.
Having achieved his dream to set up his own agency, last year he decided to take up a new challenge which is to create an impact on the next generation of creative people by joining the 95% family.
Therefore, we hope that you would be able to forward this email to to the rest of your coursemates and also make an announcement during the lecture.
Hope to see you soon! Thanks!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009